Separation isn’t easy
Family breakdowns can be one of the hardest experiences you will ever have to go through. You know that the decisions you make now will determine your family’s future. It is difficult to think straight when it seems like your life is falling apart in every direction.
We provide unique family settlements
Aina Khan Law is a boutique law firm which specialises in achieving unique Family Law settlements.
Aina Khan OBE has set up her firm to offer you the best possible experience throughout this challenging time in your life. You will deal with Aina Khan personally throughout your case, as she only takes on a limited number of clients. This enables her to work within your desired timescales and often within Fixed Fees. It does not matter if you are in London or the other side of the world. Our office is in the heart of legal London, but our clients are all over the country and as far away as Australia. We are a paperless office, which means we communicate by telephone, video, email or in person. Your files are ultra secure as they are Cloud-based. We take the time to understand you and your case thoroughly so you always feel heard. If we cannot take your call immediately, we will always call you back quickly – but our clients usually thank us for always anticipating their needs, so they never have to call! Aina Khan will even fly out to meet you, or see you out of office hours, if necessary.
We understand the issues, and we’ve helped many people dealing with the same stresses as you are, to come through it all cleanly and quickly. We will help you work out the best way forward and negotiate calmly on your behalf. No matter how hard it gets, Aina Khan will stand by you and keep focused on the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Aina Khan is highly empathetic and highly skilled. She can help with:
- Difficult divorces. If you have not been able deal with the issues you’re facing in a non-confrontational way, Aina Khan will devise a tailored solution that is unique to you and agree tactics and strategy. She is unique in her foresight and understanding of the other side. She will anticipate the most complex of scenarios, so that you are always feel in complete control. Wherever possible, she will propose acceptable solutions to your spouse. She will keep conversations focused on finding the solutions that will work for your unique situation. If this is not right for you, she will file your application in court so there are the minimum of delays.
- Amicable separations and divorces. If you’ve already worked out a plan that is agreeable to both parties, then Aina Khan will make it legally binding, within tight timescales and at Fixed Fees.
- Private Hearings. Aina Khan can arrange for the most experienced of Judges or Arbitrators to hold an affordable private hearing, so that you and your spouse can reach a solution quickly, pleasantly and without going to court – and have this stamped with a Court Order so that it is enforceable.
- Contested hearings. If negotiation and mediation is not going to work, Aina Khan will stand up and fight for your rights in Court, working with the top barristers in the country
- Child arrangements and moving away. Making arrangements for your children following a family breakdown is not always easy. Aina Khan will make sure that your children’s best interests are at the heart of every discussion and that your rights as a parent or grandparent are upheld. The key is to act quickly, as it will go against you in court to tolerate the situation as it is.
- Parental Alienation. If you fear your spouse may be turning the children against you, Aina Khan’s specialist expertise will nip this in the bud, or access the latest tools to tackle it.
- Financial settlements. Your future depends on a fair and equitable split of your finances. Aina Khan will make sure that all of the assets are on the table and that the division is done fairly (i.e. that all hidden assets are found and declared, even if offshore, or if your spouse does not reply to the court)
- Child Protection. If you have been accused of being a risk to your children, or you feel your spouse is a risk, Aina Khan is experienced in this area.
- Prenuptial agreements. No one likes to go into marriage anticipating the worst outcome – and yet, it is important to protect your rights. Aina Khan will make the conversation less awkward by quickly drafting your agreement, using the terms that make sense to both of you. You must allow at least 1 month before a wedding day for signing the agreement and declare your finances.
The most experienced family law solicitor at your side
Aina Khan will help you fairly lay the past to rest, build strong foundations for your future, and get your new life off to a good start. She offers:
- Online and Out of Hours consultations
- Fixed fee divorce, Finance settlement and Pre-Nups
- Quick timescales for achieving your goals
- Agreed costs agreements for children matters
- Empathy, clarity and strength
- In house Divorce Coach
- In house Hypnotherapy
- In house experienced Barrister
Contact us to find out more or to arrange your initial consultation with us.
The Law Society: Getting a Divorce